Chuck Norris created the martial art Chun Kuk Do call, which is based primarily on Tang Soo Do and includes elements of all martial arts known Chuck Norris. Like many other martial arts, Chun Kuk Do includes a code of honor and rules of life. These rules are from Chuck Norris' personal code and are as follows:

1. Develop my full potential prospects as possible in all my life.
2. Forget past mistakes and concentrate on the great triumphs of the present.
3. I always keep a positive thought and try to convey this to everyone you know.
4. Continually try to develop love, joy and loyalty in my family, and realize that no other success can compensate for failure at home.
5. Seek the best of all people and make them feel worthwhile.
6. If I have nothing good to say about someone, do not say anything.
7. Employ much time improving myself that I will not have time to criticize others.
8. I will always be so enthusiastic about the achievements of others as my own.
9. Keep an attitude of tolerance toward people who have a different view from mine, while I still stand firm on what I personally believe true and honest.
10. Will maintain respect for the authorities and I will prove all the time.
11. I will remain always loyal to God, my country, my family and friends.
12. I always keep highly oriented throughout my life with a positive attitude to help my family, my country and myself.


Leave a Reply